is looking for an entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, visionary Product Manager for Global Future Leaders Program who is passionate about our technology
and the opportunity it provides to deliver ground breaking experiences for
our worldwide customers. As a Product Owner, through strategic research and
competitive analysis obtained from a variety of sources (internal research
teams, key suppliers and partners), you can understand and translate customer
needs (sometimes before the customers themselves realize they have that need)
into requirements that drive development and solutions. While balance company
resources in order to determine that products will have adequate HW, pricing
and SW support and deliver a superior customer experience, and bring new
products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product
development programs (preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing
time schedules with engineering and manufacturing).
If you obsess over customers and are a results-oriented Product Manager who
gets excited about frequently starting from scratch, running hard, and
solving tough technical, operational and business challenges, come join us.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience, master is an advantage.
2. Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
3. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
4. Strong business acumen with a global mindset.
5. Has strong interests and passion to develop in technical industry, familiar with PC industry is even better.
6. Knowledge of product development and management processes, understanding of customer requirements, sales planning, financial planning and the interplay with global supply chains is an advantage.
7. Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
8. Superior presentation skills and the ability to adapt messaging to target audiences including CxO level audiences both internally and externally.