You are going to join Lenovo Global Future Leaders program as an investment manager, your Roles & Responsibilities include: 1. Conduct industry trends analysis, industry research, and investment opportunity screening.
2. Lead or get involved with target due diligence, deal feasibility analysis, and project management.
3. Be in charge of or get involved with deal structure, investment strategy, negotiation and execution. 4. Be in charge of or get involved with post-deal management and value-adding activities.
Position Requirements: 1. Must have technology background or engineering background ; familiar with the capital market or TMT industry in china; relevant major or course of study preferred
2. Master degree (or above) from well-established university; oversea education or work experience is preferred.
3. Outstanding writing skills, structured thinking, fluent in English, both oral and writing.
4. Integrity, flexibility, down to earth, and team work.