You will join Lenovo Global Future Leaders Program in China Geo Consumer Internet Services. The mission of this organization is to create a first-class software ecology system in China. With our efforts, more than 100 million Chinese users have access to a full ecological software product experience covering mobile phones, tablets, PCs and TVs. Nowadays, we have grown into a software platform with tens of millions of users. We are committed to reshaping users' PC experience and improving the ecology of desktop computing in China, so as to gather more developers and create a new commercialized path of desktop computing.
As a software architect, this role and main responsibilities include:
1. Work closely with product managers and user operation teams to participate in product and business discussions, and complete the system architecture design;
2. Focus on key technology breakthroughs and innovations around software collaboration and interconnection across multiple devices;
3. Manage technical documents to assist the quality team in integration testing;
4. Improve system stability under high concurrency scenarios by upgrading the software architecture and technology;
5. Participate in the technical team and R&D process management, using agile/SCRUM development model to ensure R&D efficiency and quality.
1. Be familiar with common system architecture design patterns, and have a certain understanding of Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Micro-Service;
2. Be familiar with C/C++, Java, H5 and other technical languages, and have a good programming habit;
3. Understand the K8S cluster, be familiar with the spring cloud system architecture, and have an understanding of fusing, current limiting, and gray-scale A/B test;
4. Have experiences in developing large-scale distributed computing platforms or project development under Windows or Android or IOS system;
5. Have strong business awareness and strong thirst for software development, have strong learning ability, logical thinking, good communication and teamwork.